Many organisations are now leaning heavily on delivering strategic change through programme management delivery. There is now a considerable resource-base of good and best practice for programme management teams to draw from. This workshop provides you with really practical guidance, approaches, tools and techniques which will help to improve the way your programmes are delivered.
How Will The Course Benefit You?
If you are preparing to deliver a programme, or currently running one, then this workshop is for you. We will draw on your current situation and context and introduce you to relevant approaches that will help gain important insights. The practical nature of this workshop means you will leave having had the opportunity to try things out…something which is difficult to do on a ‘live’ programme!
Career Path Opportunities
The course will benefit:
- Aspiring or current programme managers
- Programme board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Business Change Managers
- PMO staff
- Change consultants.
- Principles of programme management
- Current insights
- Clarifying the programme’s context
- What are we trying to achieve?
- Who’s involved and what should they be doing?
- Programme design (Target Operating Model, Vision, Programme Planning)
- Benefits and how to manage and measure them
- Risk and issue management
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Sustaining and embedding change
- Tackling programme delivery blockers
- Next steps.
This course is delivered either as a live online event and/or a face-to-face classroom workshop. Whichever you choose, we ensure all our delivery is highly interactive, memorable and effective.
We suggest you undertake a couple of short preparation activities before attending the workshop.