Agile approaches are being embraced and adopted by a huge range of organisations large and small across the world. Many agile approaches however are not designed to be used within projects. AgilePM is a powerful framework that places a project management framework around the world’s most widely adopted agile approach, Scrum. The course is highly practical with lots of opportunities to try things out through a range of activities and discussions to aid your learning.
How Will The Course Benefit You?
If you are going to managing projects using Agile, then attending this workshop will make a big difference to your knowledge and confidence. If you have managed projects using ‘traditional’ project management approaches, this workshop will help you gain a greater understanding of some of the subtleties necessary to successfully manage in an Agile way.
Career Path Opportunities
The course will benefit:
- Project managers / aspiring project managers
- PMO staff
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Change leaders
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
- Operational Line Managers / Staff participating in a Project
Practical Project Management Using AgilePM
- Planning projects using Agile
- Managing risk in an Agile environment
- How to handle project change in an Agile setting
Focus on Agile Project Management Concepts
- Active management of requirements
- Focus on testing
- Quality management and quality control
- Real-world scalability
- Exam preparation.
You must have passed the AgilePM Foundation certificate before sitting the Practitioner exam.
This course is delivered either as a live online event and/or a face-to-face classroom workshop. Whichever you choose, we ensure all our delivery is highly interactive, memorable and effective.
- 2.5 hours
- Open book (Only the AgilePM handbook is allowed)
- 80 questions
- Pass mark – 50%
We will provide you with guidance on some preparation activities before attending which will take a couple of hours.