expertise – why work with our change and project consultants?
Our team has worked with many organisations in the UK and internationally. Supporting organisational change is what we are passionate about. Above all, our change and project consultants can help support you throughout your change journey. For example, we have worked in many sectors including finance, IT, health, central and local government, manufacturing, media, retail, charities, housing associations, construction and engineering. Providing training, coaching and consultancy to organisations, teams and individuals experiencing change.
In addition, our current assignments include:
- Leadership and management development for Fire and Rescue Services
- Graduate training development programmes
- Executive coaching for a global bank
- Project management training development for a large utility provider based in the UK
- Providing change management support to a UK Health Board.
Furthermore, you can listen to some recent podcasts from our CEO, Miles Huckle on the University of South Wales’ Change Management series. Click on the links below to listen to the podcasts:
We hope you enjoy these – and they will give you more of a taste of the kind of approach we take and how we partner organisations in a meaningful way. So why not contact us to chat about potential ways we can support you.
our track Record and Values
Established in 2004, we are change specialists. Our change and project consultants have an exceptionally loyal customer base. In addition, those that work us have a very high tendency stay with us in the future. However we partner you, we always try to keep things simple, and base our working approach on our core values:
- Integrity: We have a reputation for building strong and trusting relationships.
- Collaboration: Think of us as a support partner, engaging closely with you through change.
- Excellence: Our team has the expertise to work out the best way to support you.
- Respect: We operate our business in a responsible fashion. We are honest about what we can and can’t do.